Monday, July 23, 2007

Just a lot going on

So it seems my blogging abilities have taken a nosedive of late. I'm still here, trust me on this one, it just seems like the hours tick by quicker in the day than normal and I have a heap on my plate. So, to anyone out there wondering, I haven't entered the witness protection program and gone underground, I'm just busy.

Posting will hopefully resume with some normalcy in the near future.

In the meantime, I had a funny conversation last night about the possibility of renting a brain. Crazy I know, I'm quite secure with my random conversations. But think about it. What it you could trade out your brain and all that came with it for a newer model. You would inherit new memories, new personality traits, new skills, new lots of things. Sounds pretty amazing in fact, but at what cost? You would gain all kinds of "new" but lose a lot of "old". For a random conversation that included lots of laughter it's actually a pretty deep thought. Would you want a new brain and would you be willing to pay the price?

3 Comments:

Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I don't believe you exist.

You know, business as usual...

7/25/2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger spaghettipie said...

Yoo hooo....
(echo) Yoo hooo...
Hello?
(echo) Hello?

Hmmm...empty.

7/25/2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

This reminds me of the conversations with my son lately. He asks "if you were stranded and starving, would you eat your own foot first, or your own poop?" He goes on to ask "would you rather be deaf or blind", and then "would you rather live with no face, or die and go to heaven?"

Pretty deep/deranged questions, hey?

8/03/2007 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home