Wednesday, April 18, 2007

One Year Ago

Hello all.

It seems that of late my blogging has been hit or miss, which really translates to "I really enjoy my new job and it keeps me busy so I haven't been able to grab a few minutes during the day and put on paper(or computer screen) what is floating in my mind". But I'm hoping to get back in the game and put up some new thoughts and ruminations that are trapped up in my noggin.

It's actually quite a trip down memory lane for me to look through my posts from the last few years. Some make me laugh, some make me cry, and some take me back to a feeling or a time in my past.

So in honor of that I figured I would pick out a few from April of 2006 to share with you. For some reason these posts just mark some "moments" in my life, some truth that I needed to realize, and some expression that I needed to get out.

Collision

Slavery

Met by Grace

Choices

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

You are an amazing writer.

Two words...

START. PUBLISHING.

4/19/2007 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home