Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter Weekend

My last post reminded me of a former post I wrote back in August. Funny how your mind can follow the same line of thought through many different paths but they are all surrounding the same issue.

This post was actually something I wrote in a notebook a few years back. This thought just got stuck in my head about scars and what they represent. All of a sudden I was just writing and this is what came out.

Scars
Additional thoughts on last post (this post is pretty self explanatory by the title)

Make sure you read the comments on both, as there are some great thoughts from others.

Happy Easter everyone. I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends.

8 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Happy Easter!

Wish that ELEPHANT down the road Happy Easter for me while you are at it.

What's that? You don't HAVE an Elephant living down the road??

So disappointing.

4/13/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

You are so mean.

We are in a fight.

4/13/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

I remember that scars post well... it was a great one too.

Happy Easter, dear friend! I will be thinking of you tomorrow, when I am working, and you are not :(

4/13/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

I read through both of those and all the comments. Good stuff!

Happy Easter weekend!

4/13/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Happy Easter!

I think you should intimidate Ben with your exceptionally large bodyguard muscles and your Viking helmet. Remind him that he posted a picture of eagles nesting and referred to them as his "neighbors" (when he had actually only snagged the photo off the internet). He's nothing but an EAGLE DESCIEVER from the cold mid-country. Boo!

Go get him, Katie! Since you live in Oklahoma, you are only a quick three state jump to Minnesota. Use your “stalker skillz” and you will find him in no time (oh, and check for actual eagles while you are there).

4/13/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Wishing you a joyous Easter! And I am again convinced that writing is one of your gifts. Pursue it.

4/13/2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

That's true. You're a great writer.

Happy Easter!

4/14/2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

Blessed easter

4/16/2006 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home