Wednesday, April 05, 2006

In the meantime

I promise I will have a post dealing with my last post and the questions on strength, weaknesses, and worry.

But in the meantime (and by that I'm saying that I can't get what is in my head on paper in a way that you will understand it) I offer you the following trip down "what in the world is she talking about" lane.

"i was just talking to a friend last night and admitting to her some things and realized that I am indeed absofreakinlutely CRAZY, like thinking that certain things are reality when they are in fact NOT, this being the clinical diagnosis for psychosis, and then that made me sad, and she said to me the best two words in the world "me too" as in she does it too, HALLELUIA, I am not crazy alone, in fact if I gathered all the double-x chromosomed people in the world and admitted to them what I admitted to her I would hear them all chant "me too" and I would feel a sense of relief to know that if I am crazy then I am at least in large if not always good company"

8 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Some things are better left unsaid... Woman craziness is like the bird flu... if it ever figures out how to make the jump to the Y chromosome we are all IN TROUBLE.

4/05/2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh Ben, but to admit what I said to you would be against the rules for you only have one x chromosome

if you had two i would think about telling you but unless you know how to spontaneously change your chromosomes or somehow gain an extra one you will be in the dark

and of course there are rules to the craziness

we aren't anarchist crazies

4/05/2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Those without double x chromosomes live in awe and trepidation of xx craziness.

And really, if we all believe it, doesn't that make it reality?

4/05/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

that felt like one big run-on sentence to me.

just the way I like to talk. ;)

KT, i have no idea what you are talking about here, specifically, but I am quite sure that I could respond with a resounding, "me too."

because i already know i'm crazy.

4/05/2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I SO feel you on this...

4/05/2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger steve said...

ummmm... yeah...

4/05/2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

If for nothing else than solidarity, I offer my "me too" to you!

**hugs**

4/06/2006 1:39 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

The big "Halleluia" right in the middle of all that made me laugh out loud!

4/06/2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home