Wednesday, January 18, 2006

One Word

Instructions(or "challenge" if you so need the inclination to feel this is a competition of some sort):

Describe me in one word - just one (1). Pick your word and comment before you read anyone else's word.

Editor's Note: The aforementioned instructions or challenge (if you are so inclined - have to make it interesting for some people) is not a lame attempt to garner praise or pick-me-ups, if you have a word that is maybe not so glorious, by all means, BRING IT.

In all honesty, I would rather hear honest answers than what you think I want to hear (not to say that honesty must be an all out attack on my character or something). So the first word, FIRST, not the first word that sounds good. And don't worry if you offend me I'll just erase the comment. My blog, my rules. :)

See, ornery might be a word I choose for myself and well it isn't the most attractive word to choose. Really, it just sounds wrong coming from my lips but hey in the moment it seems to fit.

So come one, come all and play the game (even you lurkers out there - and yes I see you hiding in the shadows (insert old radio program tag line here - "the shadow knows" )). Step up and say something, you're anonymous so I can't really hunt you down and do anything to you and well you lurk often and with regularity so i'm pretty sure you have some sort of opinion about me. And well an anonymous opinion seems mysterious and intriguing.

28 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Genuine.

My second pick (If I get one) is "selfless". (There's a better word in there, like "compassionate", or... something. But I'm tired and can't think today.) hahahaha

1/18/2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

wise. I was going to go with intelligent, but I think it's more than that. But sincere would have been my second choice I think. It's hard to sum it up in one word!

1/18/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

RUGBY

Because, well, you played once and that separates you from the pack.

I could also go with:

FORWARD

This also works on a RUGBY level, but describes your personality as well (and, yes, I think that is a good thing).

1/18/2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Kind. I see your kindess so much in your posts and comments.

Sincere is a good one too Amstaff.

1/18/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I don't know you all that well, but I think that "talented" fits. Now, quit fishing for compliments and tell me how wonderful *I* am.

1/18/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

Humble.

1/18/2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

Can I give two? Pretty please?

1. Talkative.
2. Authentic.

gosh. that was so hard to do without looking at the comments! but i prevailed! yipppeeeeee!

1/18/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Perceptive.

1/18/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Bright

was the first word that popped into my head. I guess that can mean many things. I choose to think that it means you shine.

To quote Sweet Alice "this little light of mine... Im gonna let it shine"

1/18/2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Encourager.... ummm is that a word..???? IT IS TODAY...

my almost exact same time thought was DEEP.

1/18/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jubal, shine also describes her golden locks.

Her RIDICULOUSLY shiny hair.

1/18/2006 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you yet...but plan on getting to read you more now!
Bright would have to be my answer. It's all encompasing the two things that I do know. Your witt with words AND your shiny hair!

1/18/2006 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH and that was not anonymous in the comment just a second ago...It was me...Hula Doula

1/18/2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

individualistic

1/18/2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Duh seems to fit me.

1/18/2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger amelia said...

Thoughtful

1/18/2006 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naive...is the first word that came to my mind. Then came....Ingenious! So I have to go with both of them.

Aunt J

1/18/2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

geez, this is a tough one since I don't know you that well. But I'd have to say INTELLIGENT.

I was going to say THOUGHT-PROVOKING, but that's kind of cheating, since it's two words stuck together with a hyphen.

1/18/2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Encouraging. You are always leave encouraging posts on my blog :o)

1/18/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Loving.

I was going to say "caring" but "loving" really was the first word to come to mind.

:-)

1/18/2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Exceptional.

1/18/2006 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are still waiting on pins and needles on the promised, "This and That" post you said you were going to do. Please? The anticipation is killing us.

1/18/2006 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, almost forgot....Godly!

1/18/2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Friend.

Enough said.

1/19/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

K-T, I saw your ridiciulously shiny locks yesterday! I think they were in a ponytail though. We took a different route home in order to drop the b-i-l at Whataburger to meet his fam. I was in the backseat so you didn't see me, and I didn't have my cell ph. to call you. But I did see ya! :)

1/19/2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Dorky Dad said...

ADD

1/19/2006 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Writer ...

1/19/2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Ileana said...

Bubbly. Maybe it's your blog design, I don't know. :)

1/19/2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home