Thursday, January 19, 2006

And to you too

So you gave me a word and I thought I should in turn give you one. If I've forgotten anyone please accept my apologies and let me know.

KrisT – vulnerable (which is such an amazing thing)
Stephanie – laugh
JCol – warm
Deals – witty
Shenna – mother
Saurkraut – sassy
AimClaim – wise
Jes – true
Kristi – lyrical
Steve – layers (as in many of them, maybe like an onion?)
Sydney – spunky
Hula – fun
Holly – approachable
Cube Rev – head (ahahahahaha that really was the first word)
Amelia – community
Aunt J - servant
Green – interesting
Shelley – authentic
Jayleigh – loving
Crystal – blonde (but absolutely not at all dumb)
Anon – mysterious
Ben – brother
Dorky Dad - new

And Anon I have not forgotten my promised post on "this". It's in the processing stage, funny how something so clear in one moment can be so hard to express in words. I'm trying to get it up today, but be forewarned that it may be a hodge podge of thoughts.


Whee new people:

Lia - creative (and yet concrete)
Foo - puzzles
Maria - name (I want a name that sounds so cool)
Logan - searching (for answers would finish out that thought, what a great quality to have)

17 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmmm. I'm not quite sure if "laugh" is a good thing or not. lol Doesn't seem very deep at all! hahaha But I guess I do it a lot, so I can't blame you for that being the first word you thought of when thinking of me.

Thanks for the reciprocation KT!

1/19/2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

ONE word stephanie. Do you know how hard that is for me? I could have had hundreds for you, but laugh was the first thing in my mind. Maybe it is the picture, maybe it is the sound of your laugh, I don't know. It is a good thing though, a very good thing.

1/19/2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Touche. This was a very hard excercise for me as well: I could have hundreds for you also. Which is why I cheated and offered two.

1/19/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

Sorry, Katie, I just didn't feel qualified to sum you up in one word. I've been reading a while, but I don't think I could sum up anyone in one word, which is one of the reasons I didn't try. But if I had known you would reciprocate, maybe I would have :).

I guess my word would have to be insightful - because you are able to find single words to summarize so many people.

1/19/2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Lia - creative and yet concrete (as in smart); see you got two words

1/19/2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I AM warm right now, I'm chowing down ramen noodles. :)

Thanks K-T, it gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling!

1/19/2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

AM - Do you eat Ramen noodles dry or cooked? Just wondering.

1/19/2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Again with the bald cracks.

1/19/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

ewwww. cooked, of course! I've never had them raw. Both Brian and Abby like raw spaghetti. blech.

1/19/2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

not a crack but you were the one who brought up rubbing your head over on eddo's blog so it was stuck in my head for you

1/19/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

go for it Logan, give me the first word you think of when you think of me and I will do the same for you

1/19/2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

*LOL* Good choice. ;o)

1/19/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

so, katie, your word for me is "interesting"...

Now I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Rather is it a "good" interesting, or a "bad" interesting?

Hmmmm....

1/19/2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Awww..thanks K-T! Or at least I think so. Now that you mention it, it makes me feel kind of old. I'm not the only mother here, am I?? LOL!

That's o.k. I love being a mom. Thanks for the "word". :)

1/19/2006 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hula said BRIGHT! Like bright with intelligence and bright like shiny hair!! LOLOLOL

1/19/2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

I LOVE my word. Now I must work to keep living up to it! =)

1/20/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Witty, huh?!

Cool. ;)

Hope I can live up to it!

1/23/2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home