Wednesday, September 28, 2005

While you wait

I'll be posting later today. I'm still wrestling with the words. I love the idea of wrestling to get my thoughts on paper, fighting with the words to conform to the way my mind works and trying to bring them under submission and form a coherent line of thought and reason.

While you wait with great anticipation (note my humility here) I would like to direct you to a great gal who is a must read for me every day. Stephanie (click on her name to get to her site) has great topics, good questions, and is such a fun gal. Today she has posted about such a good and interesting topic that deserves much discussion. So go check her out and comment, comment, comment.

But don't forget to come back (my sad plea for your return.)

12 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh Miss Katie you flatter me! But thanks a bunch for linking me up... I could use all the feedback on this topic that I can get!

9/28/2005 11:54 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

No empty or false flattery on my part. You earned all my praises. And I'm sure more will come as I get to know the amazing heart and mind behind this gal Stephanie.

Remind me to thank steve for the hook up of the two of us.

9/28/2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

And I thank you K-T, for hooking me up with Steph!

9/28/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, ooh! Me too! Thanks for Amstaff K-T! Ya'll (trying to fit in! lol) are such a blessing. While going through the emotional and spiritual changes that I'm being SHOVED through lately, I have found this to be one of the most theraputic ways for me to unload, express my heart, and recieve feedback from some very Godly, healthy, happy women (and one man named Steve lol). So for what it's worth, I thank you immensly for your hearts and wisdom. You're greatly appreciated. (That goes for you too, Jess :)

9/28/2005 1:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

This would be where JCol would say

*group hug*

9/28/2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger Cav said...

"I would do anything for love...but I won't do that"

what would "that"...would that be for you?

am i making sense?

9/28/2005 1:15 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

"that" would be anything that is in opposition to my relationship with the Lord - a pretty broad answer but pretty cut and dry in scope

9/28/2005 1:19 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

BINGO Katie. I would have said the exact same thing.

9/28/2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Oh, if I had been here earlier, I SO would have said...

*Group Hug*

You do know me well, K-T.

Ashamed to admit, I was corrected (by a Yankee - ultimate insult) last year for spelling y'all "ya'll". Just didn't want you to suffer the same embarassment Steph! >:)

9/28/2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh no, Amstaff, you're right! Thanks for the tip! lol

9/28/2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger Cav said...

figured. :)

I just had seen you list meatloaf...

spur of the momment question.

9/28/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That was a most excellent discussion. Thanks for sharing!

9/29/2005 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home