Monday, September 19, 2005

Look at me, I'm famous

Well if you define famous by being a link on a blog by someone you don't know at all.

This is rather interesting and a bit exciting. More exciting than the fact that many people get to my site now because they are seaching the internet for Giant Women. Hmmm not so encouraged by that. Thankfully they are not searching for me, nor am I a giant woman - but they get my Giant Woman Underpants post. Hahahaha, not sure they were looking for that.

Ok back to me being famous. My blog was linked in the following post. Yipee, not only am I famous but I am famous for loving Target. Though, I'm not sure I'm a home design addict, but maybe I did say that.

I edited this because, well the rest wasn't about me so why would you want to read it. (hee hee)

More Advice for Target

If you take a close look at discussion on the blog sites about Target, you can see that there are many people, especially women, talking about how much they love Target, revealing new ways that Target can reach them through interactive marketing. Those women fall into many different categories including self-proclaimed ‘Target Queens’, young mothers, teenagers and women who practically describe themselves as home design addicts (THIS IS ME).

Ok so it's not USA Today, CNN, or MSNBC but hey I did make someone elses blog just for being me.

9 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

So if I sat with a famous person in church, does that make ME famous too???

You deserve the recognition for being such a loyal Target customer.

And for putting up with Brian after he made the commment about the chair collapsing.

eufgrwns

9/19/2005 10:52 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha Ha JCol - please make sure that Brian knows I was just giving him a hard time. His comment was so funny - almost as funny as the dirty talk with Roger one - I was dying laughing thinking about that later - hmmm people make take that out of context. He did what I always do, say something that sounds good in my head and comes out horribly wrong.

9/19/2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Funny stuff Katie! You should ask them, "do famous loyal Target addicts such as myself get awarded discounts?"

uliuoeu - "You Lee Ooh Wee Ooh?"

9/19/2005 11:13 AM  
Blogger steve said...

But can you flip food in unique and creative ways?


fryerkev! (this is the new chicken place in Russia)

9/19/2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Steve - I fully admit I am nowhere near your coolness (uniqueness maybe?) level.

Why do I feel like i have to give in to the newest blog craze?

rgekwrkz - Argh Quirks - Some kind of pirate issue no doubt

9/19/2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You have to admit, it's kind of fun. It's sort of like a word puzzle!

9/19/2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger Cav said...

I am impressed - you are practically royalty.

Bow down to the princess of target.

Hope all is well.

cefyou

9/19/2005 1:00 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

And did anybody else besides K-T and I see the preview for the new show on ABC that has "Doogie Howser" on it?

The one that he says, "I'm SO going to have to blog about this"

anyone, anyone?

iltzlp (it slipped!)

9/19/2005 1:00 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

You are famous to me Katie.

That's all that matters.

yavasb

9/19/2005 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home