Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring has Sprung

I know, I know, not only have I not posted since FRIDAY but now I'm talking about the weather. What has the world come to? Oh well I promise a return to our normal blogging programming soon (promise). But hello, if you life in Texas, specifically the Dallas/Ft. Worth area than you know it has been absofreakinlutely amazing the last week or so. Warm, sunny, with some wind (well ok on Saturday it looked like the Wizard of Oz was being recreated in technicolor with all the brown dirt being blown around but it was at least warm and sunny), and so very springlike. Alas, it the temps will drop soon I hear and we'll be back near freezing in the morning hours. I love that Texas weather can swing about 40 degrees in any 24 hour period. Keeps us on our toes as far as putting away your winter wardrobe.

So I will revel in the springlike temps for the moment and feel for all of you digging out from snow (sorry Minnesota or maybe even Oregon).

3 Comments:

Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Maybe the title of your post should be: Spring has Sprung...maybe.

Haha! Texas weather cracks me up. I have been enjoying the warm weather, though. I've never been much of a winter person, preferring the summer to almost any other season. I think it is because I am perpetually cold. Trevor is always making fun of me in August because I can still manage to shiver when it is 100+ degrees outside.

2/28/2007 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all. This weather even made me considere donning a swimsuit to work on the tan a little!

And then: HA! Yeah, right. A swimsuit.

2/28/2007 4:57 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

It's not as cold as it has been here in Pennsylvania; but we've been having some wintery mix storms of recent.

2/28/2007 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home