Friday, February 23, 2007

STANK *Updated*

The fumes are almost visible and the absolute STANK hits you once you walk in the door. It's so bad that we're all moving off-site to work today so our office is now located at the local coffee shop. Dead animal? Old food? No telling what it is, all I know is that the smell has slowly encroached on my side of the office and today it's overwhelming.

Happy Friday, I'm off to find a gas mask or just some fresh air.

UPDATE:
So the STANK was a dead cat (RR I could have used your sniffer). They disposed of it on Friday and the office is back to its normal smell (whatever that is). Oh and I love that Tina (Spaghettipie) knows the people from my church so she can jump in with finger pointing.

12 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Happy Friday K-T!

maybe it was Brian and his Flarp.

2/23/2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger RR said...

Not that I usually offer this kind of service, but if you need me to help identify the smell, I do have experience with the smell of dead animal (rat and cat, specifically).

2/23/2007 10:41 PM  
Blogger RR said...

Also, you have my sympathies for having to vacate your office.l

2/23/2007 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

OK the word "STANK" is about 1000 times worse than "stink." I smell your pain, dear lady!

2/25/2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

Just be careful that it doesn't move from STANK to STANKY. That's a ticking clock of smellaster.

2/26/2007 12:30 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

I had a mystery smell or "STANK" last week for a day or two. I forgot to turn the disposal on after I ate fish one night.

2/26/2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger spaghettipie said...

So don't keep me in suspense...what was it? Ted's return from Africa? Ben's taking on the bathing habits of college boys?

2/26/2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Poor kitty, but yeah for you! Dead animal smell is one of the worst odors...ick. Every spring we get mice and rats that die in the walls of the museum (old building). I'm convinced they have all made a pact to die right above my office. The stench is overwhelming!

2/27/2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Just curious...exactly HOW did a dead cat end up in your office...?

Gross. It kind of makes me gag just thinking about it...

2/27/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

A dead cat... in your church?

2/27/2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger spaghettipie said...

:) Finger pointing and dead cats - if you can't have those at church, then what kind of church is it? Have a great weekend.

2/28/2007 10:56 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

yeah, that WAS pretty bad. i think ted is going to wire an mp3 to the hole between his office and ben's that place cat meows...not kidding.

3/05/2007 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home