Thursday, August 17, 2006

Melting . . . . . . I'm melting

No, I am not the wicked witch of the west (stiffle that laughter) but upon arriving at work today I find myself in quite a predicament.

100+ heat today.

No air conditioning in half our school.

Looks likes we'll be releasing kids at noon . . . . the big question is: Do I get to go home early or should I resume my "sweat monter" status?

***** UPDATE *****

The temperature in my office is currently 89.8 but they got the A/C working so goodbye sweat.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aim Claim said...

Sweet as sugar, we know!... don't melt away!

8/17/2006 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wise one....what would you do in my dilemna?? It's cloudy and dull today....I have little work and would like to eat this month ;)
Do I accept a client's workload if it pays considerably less than what is normally charged? Maybe this is the time where I learn from you and NOT make a quick decision but ponder it like you would do. ~C

8/17/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I'm fanning you. Can you feel it?

8/17/2006 1:00 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

What's a "sweat monter?"

8/17/2006 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home