Thursday, August 03, 2006

Losing my mind

So much that I actually typed "loosing my mind" at first.


AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

If you happen to see a tall blonde running down the road with her arms flailing in the air screaming at the top of her lungs, don't worry it's just me.

Evidence that I might actually lose my mind every year:

http://kpinion.blogspot.com/2005/08/aaaauuuuuggggghhhhhh.html

and

http://kpinion.blogspot.com/2005/08/overload.html

UPDATE:
You know you're ready for the white jacket and the padded room (or a nap and pint of ice cream) when you answer your phone and say these words:

"This is Lucy Richards ( i.e. NOT MY NAME)"

I answered my phone and instead of saying my own name, because "I" am me and have answered my work phone. Instead, for some reason, my brain decided that I should change my identity and become a co-worker and thereby identify myself to the poor sould who picked this moment to enter my world of insanity as a different person all together.

I need a nap, and some ice cream, and a lobotomy (but maybe not in that order).

12 Comments:

Blogger Kristi B. said...

Yeah, looks like August isn't the best of months for ya!

Have you decided if you're staying at the school or not? (Don't mean to be pushy if you haven't.... just wondering)

8/03/2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

FUNNY!!

Sorry you're a flailing, nap-taking, ice cream eating lunatic right now.. ;)

I'll be praying you into some peaceful rest! :)

8/03/2006 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it could've been worse - you could've given some totaly random name. At least it WAS a co-worker.

I did that once at work, but I identified myself as a male co-worker (on MY phone - not his, even). And to make matters worse, it was my boss calling. I did feel like a total fool!

Yes, dear...you have my genes!
mom

8/03/2006 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha... well at least you come by it naturally

8/04/2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I'm with the bunny on that one.

8/04/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Hi Lucy!

8/04/2006 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naps and ice cream always seem to work for me. count me in!

8/04/2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

i'm a bit scared to see what other things will spawn forth from my genes

8/04/2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

"The Spawn of Katie"

That sounds evil too.

8/04/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I've told someone "I love you" when I was hanging up the phone. I got busted too because someone was standing at my cube and said, "did you just say I love you?" (they knew it was a business call).

Busted.

You crack me up.

8/04/2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh AM, my mom TOTALLY said that to a collegue over the phone once too: she completely freaked out and called me HYSTERICAL trying to figure out what to do.

PRICELESS. hahaha

So how did you handle that one?

8/07/2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Lobotomy! that sounds fun - we should have a lobotomy night instead of a game night!

8/09/2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home