Thursday, August 10, 2006

Finally

I'm addicted. I can admit it. Call it a occupational hazard, call it a technological crutch, but for the last three days my school has been without internet and i almost went crazy. This would normally just be an inconvenience on my ability to waste time doing things other than work except that our school database, the thing that I run and work with daily and is the very definition of my job for the month leading up to school . . . . . . it is an internet based system. So for the last three days I have been highjacking whatever wireless signal I can pick up in the building and planting myself in some out of the way places to limp through getting my work done. But today, the internet gnomes got their act together and I am at my desk working (and playing). Hmmm, now that I once again have the ability to post what shall I say? I'll get back to you on that one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

YEA!!! HOORAH!!!

I go through the same thing. It's sad, really.

8/10/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

I know that feeling. It's like when my laptop's network card decides not to function, and then I'm internet-less at home.

Funny how it lasted through college, and then, I graduate, and poof - there goes the wireless connectivity.

8/10/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

You should have all of these pent up posts that are just dying to get out!

What's the deal??

8/10/2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

I go nuts, too, on the few occasions that my computer or my internet access is down. I can feel for you.

8/10/2006 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home