Saturday, March 25, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things

Sometimes I like to sing like and dance as if I am Julie Andrews in the sound of music. And I will list off things that make me smile. Gerbera Daisies are definitely one of these things. They are just happy flowers. And tulips, they are wonderful too. Tulips and Gerbera Daisies would be mentioned in my favorite things song.

And then what if I received the flowers from new york lawyers? Wouldn’t that be grand. At least in my song I would have to give credit to someone for the flowers and so I choose new york lawyers. Why you ask? Because I can.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aim Claim said...

wow... how much money did you make on that one?

So random?

3/27/2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

sold. out.

3/28/2006 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a quirky little post, but I liked it. You know how much I LOVE gerbera daisies and tulips, but especially gerbera daisies. I guess you get it naturally.
I'm not sure about the new york lawyers though...

3/28/2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home