Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Because I do everything Jessica tells me to, within reason that is

See my friend Jes is an entrepreuner of sorts, she is always on the look out for new and exciting things. One of those is to make money blogging. She is a cracker jack of sorts at this and it seems, very good at it too.

Jes does this by talking about such things as bridesmaid gifts . I though have no use for bridesmaid gifts because I have no maids of the bride. Hmmm, this gets me thinking, I know you can have a maid of honor, and a matron of honor, but can you have bridesmatrons? Because I've been a bridesmaid when there have been married bridesmaids and a married matron of honor, so wouldn't reason seem to say that you would need to call your married bridesmaids, bridematrons? Just a thought.

Jes also does the above by sharing with you the joys of collecting US Silver Coins. I was never really a coin collector. I do remember having the penny collection book where you would get pennys from every year. I also remember that my father had this HUGE glass jug that he would put coins in and I always wanted to dump it out and look at all the pennies so that they could go in my book. Hmmm, I do have a silver certificate. Which is a dollar bill that is worth a specific weight of silver. I got it when I worked at the Piggly Wiggly in high school and this older gentlman paid with five of them and all the checkers decided to trade our "normal" dollars for a new silver certificate. I still have it somewhere, I think.

Well here it is, I have done as Jessica instructed. Now if I did everything as Jessica instructed life would get a bit interesting, but really would that be so bad?

1 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

Gosh. I am going to have to think of more things for you to do.

This could be fun.

3/20/2006 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home