Tuesday, February 28, 2006

You guys are too much

Seriously, you did a great job of proving me wrong and invoking a bit of jealously at the number of comments I got.

YOU ROCK.

I laughed so hard at most of your responses and was a bit suprised at the closeness of many of your answers.

I want to comment back to all of you but today is CRAZY. Really, loopy, psychotic, all out wild.

So I want to say THANK YOU to all who took on the test and passed with flying colors. And I'll try to get back later to comment on all your comments.

Update: Having a stressful and bad day, prayer appreciated, no new post forthcoming, sorry.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so out of the loop. What are you talking about?

I suppose this means I'll have to continue reading. :)

2/28/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Praying for you!!! Hope your day starts going much better.!

2/28/2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

sorry it's been stressful! Praying that things calm down soon. =)

I enjoyed reading all the things people wrote about you! I didn't take the test (just call me a loser) because I only knew a few answers! But after combining everyone's answers, I feel like I know you really well! =)

2/28/2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Sorry your day is stressful. Mine has been today too. So we can be stressful together.

"There is safety in numbers my dear" *hits hand with wrench*

2/28/2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Prayers for an easier, more cheerful day my friend!

2/28/2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I'll cook up a prayer for you. Hope it gets better!

3/01/2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

Sorry about the stress. Join the club.

I can't believe I missed your previous post-meme. I really plan to do it, but I just don't seem to have the energy right now to figure out all those answers.

3/01/2006 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home