Thursday, December 15, 2005

New post

Arrrrggggghhhhhhhh.

And no, I am not practicing my pirate call.

This is the cry of frustration, or better yet, anticipation.

Have you ever had something float around in your head for days, if not weeks, on end and yet it is just out of reach to fully verbalize or get down on paper? Like a memory that is clouded in shadow, this thought is there but shrouded in darkness and unreachable.

So I'm waiting (not all that patiently) for the shadows to retreat and the details to become visible and the entirity might one day soon be seen and known.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

yippppeeeeee!!

Can't wait, can't wait!

12/15/2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Nope. I wake up in a new world every morning.

12/15/2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

I live in that fog.

It's pretty cool.

12/15/2005 3:32 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I've got permanent residence there. Want the address??

Give us some hints & perhaps we can help nudge the thought processes along.

12/15/2005 5:03 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Ooh, the anticipation rises!

12/15/2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Patiently waiting!

12/15/2005 10:08 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Ok...here's my suggestion...and keep in mind I type this with only 3 hours of sleep and have been awake for 5...you know when people have an idea they have that little light that comes on over their head (like in the cartoons)? Well, just reach up and pull the chain to the light and then the brightness will make the shadows disappear...hehehe...yeah ok it was funnier in my mind than typed on the computer screen, but hey, I've type all of this now and I'm not going to erase it...

12/16/2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

I know what you mean...I do that a lot of times with my dreams. I wake up, and I know I dreamed something, and I know kinda what it was about, but as soon as I get close to remembering, it goes back into the shadows. =)

12/16/2005 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home