Friday, December 09, 2005

Ahahahahahaha

I have an announcement to make:

Contrary to popular belief, the great artist who is singing my prized "O Holy Night" rendition below is NOT our beloved rocker Steve. I can hear you all gasping right now and I am laughing my head off. I thought about pointing out the mistake at the get-go but it was too darn funny that you all just assumed it was Steve. Really people you've heard him sing, did you think this total lack of tunage could even be produced by him? Ahahahahahaha. So not only is the song a delight to me but even more joy was had when everyone jumped on the Steve bandwagon.

I really do think long notes of apology should be posted here for all you who disgraced his name by thinking he created this cacophony of sound.

Ahahahahahahahaha, I really can't stop giggling.

12 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Sure it's not Steve. I'm not buying it.

No apology from me...

You should really try and hold a tune a little better Steve.

12/09/2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh but Ben you should have heard what he called you when I told him you and Stephanie thought it was him.

Ahahahahahaha

12/09/2005 2:54 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

now THAT's funny!

12/09/2005 4:06 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I'm sure it was Big "GOOBER" no doubt...

Cause we all know that you are not smart enough to think of that one yourself.

HA!

We're in a fight.

12/09/2005 4:22 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

whatever Benny Boy

BRING IT

12/09/2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

I was wondering where the Steve thing came from.

Still, it's funny.

12/09/2005 8:19 PM  
Blogger steve said...

i wasnt gonna say anything. This boy has skills whoever he is

12/10/2005 4:42 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

but its not Barry Manilow either... hmmm

12/10/2005 11:30 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Ben, I know what he called us, and "goober" would be being polite! lol!

Oh Steve, you're such a good sport! So sorry that I jump-started that bandwagon, but I seriously thought it was you doing a special little holiday spoof! Come on: admit it. You would totally would have done something like this if "mystery dude" hadn't thought of it first! ;oP

Well no matter who "done it", it still made me laugh until I couldn't breath: that's all I care about!

12/10/2005 11:08 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Thank you Logan.

If anything at all will ever show the power of Christ its teh fact that on a friday night YOU preached and I LEAD WORSHIP!! HA AHA HAHAHAHAHAH!! WOW God must really be good to do that!!

12/12/2005 1:14 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Logan - I never said it was steve, stephanie and ben did and I thought it was HILARIOUS. The funny thing is that I know (with proof) that steve can warble his way through this song with the best of them but alas, this recording is not him. But way to get his back, oregonians have to stick together.

Ahahahahaha, it is FUNNY that people just assumed it was him though, so FUNNY.

12/12/2005 8:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah well, it figures it was me that started it. Couldn't have been anyone else! lol

I'm good for that kind of thing, I guess. Can't escape it. Middle name: "Spectacle" lol

12/12/2005 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home