Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dude I was cute














I was ghetto before ghetto was cool. Look at my posse and her sweet ride.















I mean the fashion sense is amazing.
















Check out the one-piece velvet pant suit. I was SOOOO COOOOOOL.
















Seriously, the white nightgown, the bed-head hair, I know you're all thinking ANGEL.

















Obviously I was preparing my finale for the Olympic gymnastic all around competition. Too bad I couldn't land a round-off to save my life, but I looked good in the final pose.












Proof that the mouth-wide-open pose has been my trademark since childhood.
















Oh we look sweet but looks are often deceiving . . . .
















Ok, it's scanned from a polaroid but you get the gist of what is going on. MUDD people, MUDD.

13 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

"Proof that the mouth-wide-open pose has been my trademark since childhood."

Dude! See? I speak nothing but truth my friend, TRUTH! lol!

Oh my: you and your sisters were the cutest things on this EARTH!

This was TOO much... thanks for sharing these! Cute cute cute!

11/29/2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I am sure you were the instigator of the mudd fiasco... Nice pose though... got it down... you could have done that pose after you slid down the waxed floor in your skirt and hose.

11/29/2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Superstar!!

11/29/2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Cute pics wont change the fact that we are fighting

Ok. We arent.

Thanksgiving season and all...

11/29/2005 1:15 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

AWWWWW K-T!!!! I recognize that ridiculously shiny hair anywhere!!! Y'all are too cute. Innocent as doves, cunning as serpents.

You still being careful with that halo of yours? :)

11/29/2005 1:16 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

I guess this is proof that blondes have more fun.

11/29/2005 3:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I love it! But it only makes sense to have been a beautiful child because you're a beautiful lady!

And sweet. Thanks for the multiple hits today. You rock, my sister!

11/29/2005 4:41 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

Love the pics!

11/29/2005 10:13 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

that second picture totally looks like you're saying, "yo baby, what up?"

or maybe you're singing, "...laid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind..."

or maybe you you're a flygirl.

or maybe it is an early version of "lean back, lean back!"

kt, the christmas picture, the angel picture - it is almost EERIE how much it looks like you. i mean, i guess that's an odd comment considering it IS you, but seriously, i can totally TELL it is you.

11/29/2005 10:48 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

because, you know, "you you're a flygirl" makes sense.

11/29/2005 10:49 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

SUMO CUTE! Love the pictures KT. Love them.

11/30/2005 7:19 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Awwww what cute pics!! I was cute as a child too...but then I grew up...lol

11/30/2005 7:51 AM  
Blogger Aim Claim said...

You are too cute! Aren't memories fun!

12/01/2005 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home