Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Simple surprises

There are those days when you just need to laugh. No force within yourself can cause this to occur but simple surprises of an unexpected source cause laughter to bubble up within you.

Behold that phenomenon:

DEALS of BlinkyBlink has one again brought a smile to my face.

And to answer her question, may I present

Me, Kimberly(mysterious additional person in my profile pic), and Amy

And to give even more information for Miss Deals, here is another photo so that she may have context for the photo less she decide to create her own context:



So the above pics came from a Semi-formal dinner/dance for my BSF group (Bible Study Fellowship), oh yes we eat, we dance, and we have fun. Good guess Ben on the Southern Belle's meeting but that includes hoop skirts, curtsies, and white gloves. The first pic is of my friends Kimberly and Amy who are fellow leaders and were in my first group two years ago, the second pick is of the girls in my discussion group.

12 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

But what is the context for the second photo?? Were you at a wedding... a college reunion? Your weekly "Southern Belle's" club?

2/08/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

No telling what she's going to come up with now.

Creative genius that she is.

I couldn't wait for you to see her post. I had forgotten about your first profile pic. Back when I only knew you as a blogger. Memories.

2/08/2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

So...wait. You WANT me to create my own context for photo image #2? I'm SO glad that Ben is also confused (although, Ben...Southern Belle's Club?...really?!).

And what, may I ask, is a BSF? "Best Sister Friends"? "Boo Sass and Frass"? "BLOG Site Funk?" "Blue Silk Flying"?

Hmmmmm...more questions than answers, methinks!

2/08/2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

ok I went and added context for you confused folks

2/08/2006 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome site, just browsing...good to see other christians in the blogging world

2/08/2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

you...*gasp*...dance? Sacrilige! What's next, card playing?

Looks like a fun group! You're pretty as always, and I love the new pic, BTW.

2/08/2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Great pictures! All of you look very pretty.

2/08/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Ahem...not "curtsies". We are talking full court bows here, people. In Texas, we refer to it as the "Texas Dip".

Be careful when performing a "Texas Dip" while wearing a corset. The blood flow to the lower half of your body could be suddenly cut-off, which makes getting up a mite tricky. You know...just FYI.

2/08/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Deals, were you are Deb (as in debutante for all you not in the know)?

2/08/2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh Katie you looked lovely! All you girls looked wonderful!

And deals is hilarious by the way!

2/08/2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

SO now I'm curious, looking at picture #2 what all of the ladies names are....

2/08/2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

i SWEAR i read eddo's comment TWICE, and i thought it said, "all of you look sexy pretty."

and i thought, "eddo!"

and then i thought, "they do! but, eddo!"

2/08/2006 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home