Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday and I have nothing to say . . .. . .

But there are quite a few friends of mine who do have something to say, so why don't you go check them out:

Steve - read his blog book and, well, just read it
Jes - my sweet friend is suffering from a lack of voice and if you know her you know this is monumental
Eddo - worth his weight in gold, he's such a good guy he has trouble saying no
Ben - chronicling his trip half-way around the world
JCol - photo queen - go read about her trip to NYC
Stephanie - learn a bit about this crazy gal

And there are so many others, but for now you can read these instead of me.

3 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

i think i'll check out that second one. sounds good.
;)

heehee! today i am going to start reading Into The Mirror.

i have plenty of time on my hands, believe me.

11/21/2005 5:14 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Bout time you felt my pain Jes.

;)

11/21/2005 5:47 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

KT, we need to hear about what you are doing for Turkey Day!

11/22/2005 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home