Friday, November 18, 2005

Why it pays to work at a private school

Ok so it really doesn't pay, but if I was in it for the money this would not be the job for me.

What is nice though, is that after today I will not be required to step foot in the school building until November 28th. Yes people I get ALL next week off, ALL OF IT.

Now the question arises, what will I do with myself?

Goodness I have no idea.

Anybody have any ideas?


P.S. I hope to have another post up later today, so once again I am making a self-serving request for you to check my blog over and over throughout the day :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

HMMM... what would I do if I had the whole holiday week off... ? hmmm...? Geee whiz... I can't think of a thing! lol ;)

Well, actually, if it were me, I'd probably pack my bags and head to the parent's house for the weekend. It's like my little getaway when I can't vacation but have time off. That's what I would do. Well, that's what I WILL be doing come Wednesday night. But that's just me.

Oh and of course take lots of pictures of your week off so the rest of us can see what that looks like. :)

11/18/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hmmmmm Eric, interesting, I may consider this "offer" but only if I can wield a sledge hammer and tear down the "Great Wall of Bem".

11/18/2005 11:28 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

You ARE going to be posting next week, right K-T? RIGHT? Because those of us that do have to come into work 3 days must be able to talk and learn from our friend K-T.

11/18/2005 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go see your family in B-town for a few days if you want. They are always glad to see you.

11/19/2005 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home