Thursday, October 21, 2004

By popular demand . . .

Ok so by popular I really mean one comment a while ago to get my own page to speak my mind and another more encouraging suggestion from a friend to join the club and have a blog. So welcome to my world or at least my opinions. If you haven't caught the witty title I'll give you a little help. I have all these opinions and my name begins with a "k" so Katie's opinion would become, wait for it, wait for it, . . . . . . . kpinion. I think I may make t-shirts and hats with the catch phrase. It could become the new craze and you're going to be so cool to get in on it soon. As I was saying, welcome, enjoy, feel free to comment, and come back. I will try to be diligent in posting regularly and maybe just maybe entertain you, challenge your mind, or sometimes maybe even spark you to respond.

3 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

KT, you're silly. i'm into the tshirt idea. could be very catchy and cute! kpinion - and somehow incorporate your design template... things are rolling now!

Glad you finally joined the club! :)

10/21/2004 3:08 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Again, where is my Free K-pinion T-Shirt?

10/21/2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Did you really HAVE to explain the title? Are people really that dumb?

never mind...

10/21/2005 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home